Buy HK USC 45 ACP Carbine
Derived from the HK UMP submachine gun, the USC is a civilian utility carbine that uses the classic hard-hitting .45 ACP cartridge. Matched with a simple and ultra-reliable blowback operating system, the HK USC is a radical departure from traditional firearms designs.
Extensive use of the same durable reinforced polymers found on HK’s line of military and police arms ensures lightweight and durability. And the highest grade of weapons steel is used where it matters —in the cold hammer forged target barrel and the solidly constructed bolt mechanism.
User ergonomics are not sacrificed. The skeletonized buttstock is capped with a comfortable rubber cheek rest and recoil pad. The web of the pistol grip is open for a comfortable handhold for a wide range of shooting applications. Hard points located on the top and sides of the receiver and handguard make attachment of optional Picatinny rails easy —allowing almost any kind of accessory to be mounted.
- Tough, lightweight, corrosion-proof polymer construction
- Molded-in hard points for mounting accessories
- Optional accessory Picatinny rails available for easy mounting of optical sights, lights, and aiming devices
- Rear sight is adjustable for windage and elevation
- Ambidextrous safety/selector lever
- Oversized trigger guard for easy operation while wearing gloves
- Sixteen-inch cold-hammer forged target hammer
- Polymer 10-round magazine
- Lifetime warranty
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Operating principle: Recoil-operated
- Magazine capacity: 10 round
- Sights: Diopter
- Mode of fire: Semi-automatic
- Barrel Length: 16″
- Overall Length: 35.43″
- Width: 2.17″
- Height: 9.75″
- Weight: 6.13 lbs.